Disability Snowsports & Inclusion
Have you got what it takes?
- Nominees should have significant experience within their discipline as either a competitor, official, instructor or coach.
- Board meeting are held 4 times a year (1 face to face and at least 3 with conference call facilities)
- The director roles are volunteer positions with some out of pocket expenses available.
- Discipline Directors are expected to draw together a discipline committee to assist the delivery of the discipline development and activity plan. This committee should be representative of the sport throughout Wales.
- Candidates should be good communicators competent in the use of IT
Nomination forms along with updated company documents will be on the Snowsport Wales website by 30th September 2016
Following the EGM we will be hosting a social evening at the Tyn Y Coed later that evening - details to follow shortly.